The Heart Care at Primus Hospital, India has one of the best group of Cardiologist and Cardio Thoracic Surgeons who are committed to excellence in patient care, performing a wide variety of procedures.
You’ll find some of the best heart doctors in India at Primus. Our cardiologists, heart specialists, and heart surgeons have advanced training in heart disease, conduct research, and use a team approach to manage and treat your heart condition. Their collective experience in treating thousands of people with heart disease ensures you receive the best care.
- Coronary arteries bypass graft surgery.
- Off pump bypass surgery without using bypass
- Valve surgeries.
- Maize procedure.
- Bentall Procedure, root replacement, Aortic surgeries including dissection
- All Thoracic procedures Lobectomies, Pneumonectomy, segmental resection, biopsies,
- All Vascular procedures Aortic aneurysms surgery, Dissections, Peripheral arterial bypass as well as Endovascular repairs.
- Diabetic Foot Clinic
- Endovascular Repair
- Hybrid Procedures
- Transcathter Aortic Valve Implantation(TAVI)
- Balloon Pulmonary Valvotomy (BPV).
- ASD, VSD and PDA device closure in children.
- Cardiac Cath
Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Closed heart surgeries such as PDA interception, BT shunt, Glenn shunt, Pulmonary artery banding, and Pacemaker implantations.
- Simple open heart surgeries such as ASD and VSD closure.
- Complex open heart surgeries like Intra-cardiac repairs, Arterial Switch Operation, Double Switch Operation, and Toff, etc.
- Valve repairs/replacements, and ROSS procedure.
Having a Primus heart specialist manage your care gives you access to the latest technology and treatments. Our ongoing collaboration to set nationally accepted treatment guidelines ensures you benefit from heart care that is backed by experience and results.
Studies show that major medical centers like ours that treat high volumes of patients achieve better results -- including fewer complications, faster recovery, and better long-term survival rates.
Our efforts to improve cardiac care include an emergency response protocol for heart attack that ensures patients receive lifesaving treatment to restore blood flow as quickly as possible. As a result, we’ve helped increase survival rates across the nation for the most serious form of heart attack.
Imaging tests and minimally invasive procedures such as cardiac catheterization are the best way for you to get the right treatment at the right time and the best possible outcome. Only large heart centers like Primus have the most up-to-date technology and credentialed, certified heart specialists who make treatment recommendations based on what they see.