Primus Super Speciality Hospital continues in leading fight against prevention of Corona Virus by restarting the Vaccination drive. This time vaccination will be offered with drive in facility which will ensure that you will have added protection with adequate social distancing. You will be able to get vaccine shot without coming out of your vehicle.
Ample drive in and waiting area is provided so there is no crowding and whole procedure is safe and comfortable. We urge you to get vaccination done at earliest and protect yourself.
How Vaccination Drive Thru Works?
- Before Participation in the Drive Thru Campaign, Kindly make sure you have Registered for Vaccination through the Government Portal.
- If you are not Pre-registered, Kindly use our above link "How to Register for Covid-19 Vaccination" page to Guide you through.
- Once you are Registered successfully, Bring your Registration Proof, ID Proof and cell phone to make the process easier.
- On the Drive in to the Hospital , you will be Addressed and Directed for Registration & Proof verification.
- You will be Directed to Paperless Payment Process.
- Once Payment is done, you will be Directed to Vaccination Point.
- You will be Happily vaccinated and Advise to wait for 15 to 30 mins.
- If its ok you can Leave the premises Happily.
Preparation for Vaccination Drive Thru
- These immunization sites will be first come, first served to those that meet current vaccine eligibility.
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt.
- Bring a mask with you. You will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- You will be asked to clean your hands upon entrance.
- Expect to stay 30 minutes after your vaccine.
- Kindly Help us by following the Procedure to Help YOU