9 A.M to 5 P.M
Dr. Ankush Sayal is a popular Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist in Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi. After finishing his MBBS & MS (ENT) from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak and G.B Pant Hospital, University of Delhi. He has been trained abroad from Austria, Europe under Prof. Stammberger who is also known as the Father/Inventor of functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) & Skull base surgery. There he mastered the expertise to handle the latest technologies in Ear Surgery including Cochlear Implantation & Throat /Voice surgeries. He is a Gold Medalist DNB (S. Kameshwarau) certified by National board of examinations.
The Conditions He Deals With Include - Hearing Loss, Ear Infections, Balance Disorders, Tinnitus, Congenital Disorders of Outer and Inner Ear, Smell Disorders, Sinuses, Polyps, Nasal Obstruction Due to a Deviated Septum, Voice and Swallowing Disorders, Benign and Malignant Tumors, Facial Trauma, and Deformities of the Face. He Often Attends Seminars and Conferences to Keep Himself Updated About the Latest Advancements in His Field of Practice. He is also a Member of Many Medical Organizations.
- M.B.B.S. – Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak and G.B Pant Hospital, University of Delhi.
- M.S. (ENT & Head & Neck Surgery) – Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Lok Nayak and G.B Pant Hospital, University of Delhi.
- Diplomat of National Board (DNB) Gold Medalist.
- Hearing Loss, Ear Infections
- Balance Disorders
- Congenital Disorders of Outer and Inner Ear
- Ear Nose Throat Diseases
- Sinus and Skull base Surgery
- Cochlear Implant surgery
- Nasal Obstruction Due to a Deviated Septum
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Fellowship in Sinus & Skull Base surgery, Austria (Europe).
- Delhi Medical Council
- Delhi AOI
- All India Rhinology Society
- Association of Phono Surgeons of India
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Indian Medical Association
- Gold Medalist DNB (S. Kameshwaran) certified by National board of examinations
- Yagdarshan Rai Gold Medal by All India Rhinology Society.
- Winner (1st prize) of the Prakash and Ved Monga Temporal Bone dissection competition
- Winner (1st Prize) of Dr. Anoop Raj award for quiz competition
INTERNATIONAL (INDEXED) PUBLICATIONS
- Study titled “Simultaneous bilateral facial nerve palsy- Case series and Review of literature” has been published in British Journal of Research, Vol.5 N0 1:39;2018
- Study entitled “ Personal Music Devices: An assessment of user profile and Potential hazards” has been published in Otolaryngology: Open Access’ Vol. 5, Issue 6; 2015
- Study titled “Sutureless tympanoplasty using acellular dermis” has been published in the American Journal of Otolaryngology, issue 32 (2011), pg 96-99.
- Study titled “Prevalence of preventable ear disorders in 15000 school children in Northern India” has been published in the Journal of Laryngology and Otology, Issue 127(2013), pg 28-32
- A case report titled “Carotid artery blow-out during mastoidectomy: management using endovascular coils” has been published in the American journal of Otolaryngology, Issue 31 (2010), pg 283-285.
- Study titled “Preliminary hearing results of tympanomastoidectomies using titanium prosthesis- Scenario in a developing country” has been published in the International Journal of Otolaryngology and Head, Neck Surgery, 2013, issue 2, pg 195-200.
- A Case report titled “Prolonged foreign body impaction in the oesophagus” has been published in the Singapore medical journal, Issue 50(2), 2009, pg e53-54.
NATIONAL (INDEXED) PUBLICATIONS
- A Case report titled “Temporal bone metastasis from thyroid” has been published in the Indian journal of Cancer, Issue 2, Volume 47, pg 228-229.
- A case report titled “Cemento-ossifying Fibroma of the maxilla: A Case report” has been published in the Indian Journal of Otolaryngology Head Neck Surgery, issue 63 (July 2011), pg S38-40.
- A case report titled “Cysticercosis of the Masseter and Sternocleidomastoid muscle” has been accepted for publication in the Journal of the Indian Medical Association (JIMA).
- Reviewer for the Journal Acta Otolaryngologica, Sweden
- Reviewer for International Journal of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery (IJOHNS)