Endocrine disorders can effect on your body’s ability to produce and release hormones. We pinpoint the cause of your imbalance and develop a treatment plan for you.
Book an Appointment
Find a Doctor
Primus endocrinology experts have extensive surgical experience, work with the newest therapies, and develop effective treatment alternatives for people with diabetes or other endocrine disorders who don’t respond to traditional treatments. Our reputation for excellence extends throughout the nation. We are a high-volume referral center for all types of endocrine disease due to the breadth of our services and our ability to treat many types of patients, some of whom have complex and unique needs.
Endocrinology is the branch of medicine that deals with diseases and disorder of hormones. Hormones are highly receptive chemicals discharged from specific cells in the body that are known as Endocrine Glands. Endocrine diseases are generally slow to develop and their initial symptoms are vague. They require particular examinations for a precise conclusion. Majority of the endocrine ailments are deep rooted and lead to a gradual development of complications. Comprehensive management of endocrine diseases ensures high quality lifestyle, counteractive action of terminal complexities and a prolonged lifespan.
Other Important Services offered by Primus Endocrinology
- Type 1 Diabetes (also known as Juvenile Diabetes).
- Type 2 Diabetes.
- Gestational Diabetes.
- Adrenal disorders.
- Thyroid disorders.
- Parathyroid disorders.
- Metabolic bone disease.
- Pituitary gland disorders.
- Menstrual function and fertility disorders.
- Lipid/Cholesterol disorders.
Conditions that Primus Endocrinology commonly treat are the following:
- Adrenal Gland Disorders
- Cholesterol and Lipid Disorders
- Parathyroid Disorders
- Pituitary Disorders
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Disease
Why Choose Primus
- Inhibitors and Incretin mimetics are novel classes of antidiabetics that have proven efficacy in the treatment of Diabetes.
- Experts at Primus Hospital will work with you to identify the right medication for particular kind of diabetes.
- Our surgical success is based on years of experience.
- We use sophisticated tools to study patient outcomes, measure surgical success, and fine-tune our techniques to ensure you have a variety of options and experience the best outcomes.
Our Large Surgical Volumes Result in Better Outcomes
- Our expertise and high volume allow us to manage routine and complex care effectively.
Preparing For Your Visit
If you are visiting our office for the first time, we ask that you bring
- A list of your current medications.
- Copies of any recent x-rays, CT scans or MRI images.