- Medical care
- Continuity of care
- Informed consent
- Refuse treatment
- Respect and Dignity
- Grievance redressal.
- Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Access their clinical records.
- Personal safety and security.
- Know expected cost of treatment
- Know hospital rules and regulations
- Follow their spiritual and cultural believes
- Know the identity of individual providing service.
- Information and Education about their health care needs.
- Consult a specialist or take second opinion.
- Be involved in a decision that affects his/her care, services, treatment.
- Maintain silence
- Pay the bill on time
- Follow the treatment plan
- Not to smoke in the hospital premises
- Keep the environment clean
- Provide accurate and complete information about personal and illness details including health insurance/ empanelment
- Follow the rules regulations of the hospital.
- Respect the staff and other patients.
Patients would love to have their loved ones, family and friends visit them during the stay in the hospital. We understand the important role that loved ones can provide as members of the care team. Here are few Guidelines for Visitors
- Wards/ floors : 11:30am to 12:30 pm or 5:00pm to 6:00 pm
- ICU/ CCU : 10:00am to 11:00 am or 5:00pm to 6:00 pm
- MICU/ SICU : 11:30am to 12:00 pm or 6:30pm to 7:00 pm
- General room: 1 attendant allowed only. Double & Single room- 1 attendant & 1 visitor only. ICU- 1 attendant per ICU will be allowed to stay in the hospital premises in patient waiting lounge.
- Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection
- Sanities hands before and after visiting.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation. Please read and follow all posted signs about the usage of cell phones, only in approved areas. If you use your cell phone in approved areas, please speak in a soft tone so that other patients are not disturbed
- Visitors are expected to wear/display their passes within the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the IP Front Desk located at the main entrance of the hospital
- Carrying flowers while visiting patients is not allowed
- Do not bring outside eatables inside the hospital premises
- Smoking, Spitting, Chewing of Pan and tobacco within the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Do not leave any valuables in the patient’s room. Hospital shall not be responsible for the loss of any such personal belongings.
Whether you turn to Primus Super Speciality Hospital for a hospital stay or a clinic visit, OPD or surgery, we're dedicated to making sure that you have the most positive health care experience possible.
Please give us a call at
Book an Appointment
Write to us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a feedback? reach us at : email@example.com