Primus is highly committed to provide the community with superior quality, patient-focused diagnostic services.
Our services include:
- Bone Densitometry: similar to an x-ray and meant to measure the density of bone accurately. This technique is primarily used to detect osteoporosis.
- CT Scan: offers highly accurate results in a short span of time.
- Mammography: is a special type of x-ray imaging used to create detailed images of the breast. It can exhibit changes in the breast well before a woman.
- MRI: uses high power magnets and radio waves to make pictures of organs and structures inside the body. These images are then diagnosed to determine the condition different body parts.
- Ultrasound: plays a pivotal role in patient screening and vascular disease follow-up
- X-Ray: used to look at the bones and to detect a range of conditions such as fractures & infections, arthritis, dental decay, osteoporosis, etc
Others diagnostic services include:
- 2D ECHO
- Holter Monitoring
- Tread Mill Testing
- Urodynamic Studies