Dr. Abhishek Srivastava is a surgeon with special interest in Spine Surgery. He has gained extensive clinical and research experience in field of spinal surgery covering all aspects. He has in received long-term hands on subspecialty training in spine at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, Indian spinal injuries center and Singapore General Hospital, Singapore. Currently he is a Consultant Spine Surgeon at Primus Super Specality hospital,India. Prior to this he was a consultant at Indian spinal injuries Center,Vasantkunj,India and the Center for Spinal Surgery and Studies, Queens Medical Center (QMC), Nottingham, UK, which is one of the largest and well renowned Teaching Hospital Center for spinal surgery in UK and Europe.
- Adult deformity and degenerative spine
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Spinal tumors (Metastatic and primary)
- Early onset and Adolescent scoliosis
- Revision Spinal Surgery
- Cervical myelopathy
- M.B.B.S. with one year Internship (1997- 2003), MGM Medical College & M. Y. Hospital, Indore, India
- M.S. Ortho (2004- 2007), MGM Medical College & M. Y. Hospital, Indore, India
- Senior Spinal Fellow (Oct 2011- Oct 2012), Queens Medical Center, Nottingham University Hospitals, NHS trust, Nottingham, UK
- Clinical Fellow (June 2011- Sep 2011), Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi, India
- Clinical Fellow (2010- May 2011), Division of Spine Surgery, Department of Orthopedics, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- Spine Fellowship (Multi-centric fellowship) (Sep 2008 – July 2009), Spine Society, Delhi Chapter, New Delhi, India.
- Member of Spine Surgeons of India
- Member of A O Spine
- Member of General Medical Council, UK
- Member of Indian Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council, Singapore medical council
- Dr Srivastava has a number of international and national publications, on various aspects of spine care, in reputed peer reviewed journals.