Dr. Asmita Jain is Sr. Consultant in Oncology Department in Primus Super Speciality Hospital.
- Breast Carcinoma
- Lung Carcinomas
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Gynaecological Malignancies
- MD (Radiotherapy) ( May 2006) - GSVM Medical college, Kanpur
- Fellowship in Advance Radiation Techniques.
- MBBS (December 2002), N. Medical College, Agra.
- Internship completed (2001-2002), N. Medical College, Agra.
- Anindya Bhalla, Asmita Jain, Sujata Bhalla. Geriatric Care for Cancer Patients with Oral Health Problem. Scholars Journal of Dental Sciences (SJDS). Vol-5, Iss-6 (Jun, 2018): 352-354
- Anindya Bhalla, Asmita Jain, Sujata Bhalla. Role and Recognition Of Dentist As A Preventive Oncologist. Saudi Journal Of Oral And Dental Research (Sjodr). Vol-3, Iss-6 (Jun, 2018): 203-206
- Asmita Jain, Anindya Bhalla, and Sankalp Verma. Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Review and Preview. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research (IJMSIR). Volume – 2, Issue – 3, May – June - 2017, Page No. : 58 - 62
- Asmita Jain, Anindya Bhalla, and Sankalp Verma.Phytochemicals As Radio-Protective Agents: Review And Update. International Journal of Development Research.Vol. 07, Issue, 04, pp.12626-12629, April, 2017
- Asmita Jain, Anindya Bhalla, and Sankalp Verma .Metformin in Cancer Prevention and Therapy: New Application of an Old Drug. JMSCR Vol||05||Issue||04||Page 20333-20337||April 2017.
- Asmita Jain, Anindya Bhalla and Sankalp Verma. Human papilloma virus and related diseases in human beings: a comprehensive review. International journal of current research vol. 9, issue, 03, pp.48535-48537, March, 2017.
- Asmita Jain, .Anindya Bhalla and Sankalp Verma. Radiotherapy: An Update and Review. International Journal of Current Research Vol. 9, Issue, 03, pp.48532-48534, March, 2017.
- Asmita Jain et al. Survivorship issues as determinants of quality of life after breast cancer treatment: Report from a limited resource setting. The Breast 41 (2018) 120e126
- Navneet Kaur and Asmita Jain Post mastectomy Chronic Pain in Breast Cancer Survivors: An Update on Definition, Pathogenesis, Risk Factors, Treatment and Prevention. Clinics in Oncology - Nuclear Medicine 2017 | Volume 2 | Article 1293.