Dr. Deepak Gargi Pande is a Sr. Consultant - Division of Diabetes and Clinical Endocrinology in the Department of Internal Medicine with 18 Years of Experience.
- Clinical Endocrinology
- Thyroid Disorders
- MBBS - Sarojini Naidu Medical College , Agra, 1996
- MD (Internal Medicine) - King George's Medical College, Lucknow, 2000
- Fellowship in Endocrinology from American College of Endocrinology, 2017
- Certified Trainer for Diabetes Educators - National Diabetes Education Program
Papers & Publications:
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Professional Member, American Diabetes Association
- ISPAD - International Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Diabetes
- Endocrine Society, USA
- RSSDI - Research Society for Studies of Diabetes in India
- Presented a paper on opportunistic infections in HIV/AIDS patients in API 2000, Jaipur, and was considered the best paper presented in that session.
- The same paper, "Opportunistic infections in HIV/AIDS" was published in JAPI and Lancet 2001
- Conducted an unpublished study on Effects of Alkaline Water on patients with Diabetes Type 2 Mellitus.
- Poster presentation on Management of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Using Low Frequency Pulsed Electromagnetic Field - AACE 2017 Austin, TX.
- Poster presentation on Hypothyroidism - Once a Week Treatment Option in Young and Middle Aged Patients. - AACE 2017 Austin, TX.