Dr. Deepak Jain is a Senior Consultant Nephrologist and HOD of Nephrology and Renal Transplant. He graduated from University College of Medical Sciences, MD Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College & DNB – Medicine from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He has completed DM Nephrology from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1998.
- Kidney Transplants including ABO- Incompatible
- HLA incompatible transplants & swap transplants
- Chronic kidney disease
- Dialysis- Including Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Critical care Nephrology
- Transplant Immunology
- Home Haemodialysis
- MBBS - University College of Medical Science, New Delhi - 1989
- M.D. (Medicine) - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi - 1994
- MRCP (PART-I) - Royal College of Physicians, London - 1994
- D.N.B. (Medicine) - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi - 1996
- D.M. (Nephrology) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi - 1998
- Clinical Nephrology - including managing large dialysis Unit with creation of Vascular Access, long term management of chronic Dialysis Population. Running CAPD Programme. For home Management of Peritoneal Dialysis patients, including use of Cycler for Automated Peritoneal Dialysis. Organizing Renal Transplant Programme with focus on Live Related Donors, Cadaveric Transplant Programme.
- Academic Activities - Regular CME” Programmes, Training of Staff Residents, Symposiums &Training Workshops in Clinical Nephrology &Renal Transplant. He wrote number of books for post graduate examinations. He is a member of American Society of Nephrology, besides being a member of various national nephrology and transplant society. He is actively involved in complex renal transplant, besides clinical and critical care nephrology. He would be available for consultation from Monday to Friday for all Clinical &Transplant cases.