Dr. Gaurav Shrivastav is a Consultant in General & Laparoscopic Surgeon Department in Primus Super Speciality Hospital.
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- S. (General Surgery) IN 2009 from S.P. Medical College & Associated Group of Hospitals, Bikaner (Rajasthan) India.
- One year rotatory internship from S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur (RAJ.) (1-1-2004 to 31-12-2004).
- B.B.S. from S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India in 2003.
- Presented a talk in first ever International Conference on Bariatric surgery in India conducted by IFSO APC in Goa 2017 – “Obesity a Paradox of Nutrition”
- Was part of the chief organizing committee for the first ever International Conference on Bariatric surgery in India conducted by IFSO APC in Goa 2017
- Successfully participated in Mohak International Hands on Course in Metabolic Bariatric Surgery.
- Attended workshop on Mechanism of Mishaps and risk reduction strategies in Bariatric Surgeries held at Max Super Speciality Hospital Saket, New Delhi, India on 2nd & 3rd August 2013.
- Completed clinical fellowship in endoscopic hernia surgery at Max Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, New Delhi, India from 1st July to 31st July 2013.
- Attended workshop on advanced laparoscopic surgery from Ethicon institute of Surgical Endoscopy July,2013
- FIAGES (Fellowship Indian association of gastroenterology and endo surgeons) 2014
- FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery) 2013
- Life Member Obesity and Metabolic Surgical Society of India(OSSI)
- Life Member International Federation for Surgery of Obesity & Metabolic Diseases(IFSO)
- Life Member of ASI (Association of Surgeons of India).
- Life Member of AMASI (Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India).
- Life Member of IAGES (Indian association of gastroenterology and endo surgeons)