Dr. Lalit Bafna is one of the best orthopaedic surgeons in delhi. After completing his MBBS from B.J.Medical College (Pune), he pursued his Masters in Orthopedic surgery from UCMS & Guru Teg Bahadur hospital (Delhi). He then went on to work as a Senior Resident from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS, New Delhi). He further accomplished the Fellowship by National board (FNB) in the field of arthroscopy and sports medicine from Sports Injury center (Safdarjung hospital ,New Delhi). He was then privileged to work as Consultant in Max Smart hospital (Saket, NewDelhi) and even went on to do another Fellowship in Advanced knee and shoulder surgery from ONS foundation (Yale University , USA). Currently, Dr Lalit Bafna is available full time as Senior Consultant in department of orthopaedics at primus hospital, New Delhi.
- Special Interest in arthroscopy, arthroplasty and complex trauma
- Interested in adult reconstructive procedures
- Always enthusiastic in gaining new skills and knowledge
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor Of Surgery (MBBS), Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, BJMC & Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune – 2010
- Master of Surgery (Orthopaedics), University of Delhi, UCMS & GTB, Hospital, Delhi – 2014
- Diploma in orthopaedics (DNB ORTHO), National Board of India – 2016
- FIFA Diploma in Sports Medicine, Federation international de Football Association -2017
- Fellowship By National Board (FNB –Sports Medicine), National Board of India, Sports Injury Centre, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi- 2018
- Fellowship in knee and shoulder surgery, ONS Foundation for clinical research and education Yale university, New Heaven, USA – 2020
Awards and Honours:
- Awarded second prize for paper titled“Evaluation of imprint cytology as an early diagnostic modality compared with histopathology in vertebral lesions" at Delhi Orthopaedic Association Annual Conference (DOACON)-2013.