Dr. Naveen Pandita is a Associate Consultant Department of Spine Surgery in Primus Super Speciality Hospital and he has more than 4 years Experience.
Areas of Special Interest:
- Lower back pain
- Pediatric Spine Deformities
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Degenerative Spine Condition
- B.B.S (Sep 2005 - Dec 2009): A.C.P.M Medical College, Dhule, Maharashtra
(M.U.H.S, Nashik )
- S Orthopedics (April 2012 - May 2015): Government Medical College, Jammu.(Jammu university)
- DNB Orthopaedics (December 2016) (National board of examinations)
- Fellowship Spine Surgery (2017-2019)
- Life Member ASSI (Assoc. Of spine surgeons of India)
- Life Member Spine Society Delhi Chapter
- Corresponding Member Canadian Spine Society.
- Life Member Indian Muscular Skeletal Oncology Society.
- ASIA PACIFIC SPINE SOCIETY CONFRENCE 2017, GOA-Neurological recovery pattern in cervical sponydlotic myelopathy
- GLOBAL SPINE CONGRESS 2018, Singapore- “Anterolateral Decompression Revisited: Early Results Of Lamina Sparing Decompression, Anterior Column Reconstruction And Instrumented Fusion In Thoracolumbar Spinal Tuberculosis”.
- ASSICON (Asso. Of spine surgeons of India annual conference) 2019- Feasibility of Sub-Axial Cervical Laminar Screws, Including C7, in the Indian Population: A Study on 50 Patients Using Computed Tomography-Based Morphometry Measurements.
- ASSICON 2017 , chennai-
Neurological recovery pattern in cervical spondylotic myelopathy after anterior decompression and plating
Evaluation of challenges in Diagnosis and management of subacute bacterial spondylodiscitis in immunocompitent patients – case series of 10 patients treated at a tertiary care centre.
- GLOBAL SPINE CONGRESS 2018, Singapore- Neurological recovery pattern in cervical spondylotic myelopathy after anterior decompression and plating.
Short term results of anterior decompression and plating in patients of cervical spondylotic myelopathy.
- Treatment of Idiopathic Clubfoot with Ponseti Technique.A Gupta, A Hakak, N Pandita, R Singh, A Ghani… - International Journal, 2015.
- Operative management of humeral shaft fractures with closed reduction and intra medullary nailing at a tertiary care centre, a prospective study.VV Sharma, MA ud din Darokhan, O Singh, N Pandita… - International Journal, 2015.
- salmonella osteomyelitis of the lumbar spine: an unusual presentation in an immunocompetent male.A MOHANTY, N PANDITA, P KANDWAl. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research Vol 11 Issue 1 January 2018 Page: 1-222159/ajpcr.2018.v11i1.22530
- Arthroscopic excision of intra-articular sub-periosteal osteoid osteoma of elbow: a case report.T Goyal, N Pandita, S Paul - SICOT-J, 2018 - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- Role of micronutrients in uptake of sequestrum in paediatric chronic diaphyseal osteomyelitis: An analysis of 15 cases Dr. Sitanshu Barik, Dr. Naveen Pandita, Dr. Tariq Akhtar Ansari and Dr. Vivek Singh. National Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics 2018; 2(3): 90-94.
- Feasibility of Sub-Axial Cervical Laminar Screws, Including C7, in the Indian Population: A Study on 50 Patients Using Computed Tomography-Based Morphometry Measurements.
- Srivastava A, Nanda G, Mahajan R, Nanda A, Batra S, Mishra N, Pandita N, Chhabra HS.Asian Spine J. 2018 Oct 18. doi: 10.31616/asj.2018.0110.
- Neurological Recovery Pattern in Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy after Anterior Surgery: A Prospective Study with Literature Review.Pandita N, Gupta S, Raina P, Srivastava A, Hakak AY, Singh O, Darokhan MA, Butt MF.Asian Spine J. 2019 Jan 29. doi: 10.31616/asj.2018.0139.
- Evaluation of Challenges in Diagnosis of spontaneous sub acute pyogenic spondylodiscitis in immunocompitent patients- A case series of 11 patients at a tertiary care centre. Naveen Pandita, Shouvik paul, Gagandeep Yadav, Roop bhushan Kalia, Pankaj Kandwal (Accepted for publication in Asian Spine Journal 29 nov 2018)