Dr Rahul Roshan obtained a DM in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Rohtak.He was assistant professor in the department of Pulmonary medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College. He has developed skills as a critical care specialist in Pulmonary Medicine and is equally proficient in other aspects of the discipline including pulmonary function testing interventional procedures (fiberoptic bronchoscopy, bronchoalveolar lavage, trans-bronchial lung biopsy, endobronchial lung biopsy, transbronchial needle aspiration, pleural aspiration, intercostal tube insertion,
CT and USG guided thoracic biopsy and aspiration), lung ultrasound, endobronchial ultrasound(EBOS), thorocoscopy, polysomnography and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep related breathing diseases
- DM- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- MD - Pulmonary Medicine
- DNB- Respiratory Medicine
Awards and Honours:
- American Thoracic Society
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- National College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Chest Society
- Awarded with “Fellow of College of Chest Physicians (FCCP)” USA.
- Travel award at 14th congress of Asian Pacific Societ of Respiratory (APSR) & 3rd Joint Congress of the APSR/ACCP (Americian College of Chest Physicians).
- Chaudhry D, Roshan R, Non-invasive Ventilation : challenges in usage and applications Indian J Chest Dis Allied.
- Gera K, Roshan R, Varma- Basil M, Shah A. Chronic pneumonia due to Klebsiella oxytoca mimicking pulmonary tuberculosis.