Dr. Shikha Sharma is a Consultant In The Dept Of Ent & Cochlear Implant Surgery. She Has Special Interest In The Field Of Otology & Has Been Trained At Nanavati Otology & Skull Base Institute( Mumbai ) Under The Esteemed Guidance Of World Renowned Dr K P Morwani For 6 Yrs. Other than Otology she also performs regular rhinology procedures including Advance Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries. She has treated several patients suffering from ENT related health issues and given patients the best of care.
- Ear Nose Throat Diseases
- Cochlear Implant surgery
- Microscopic Ear Surgery
- Endoscopic Nose & Paranasal Sinus Surgery ( Fess)
- Microscopic Laryngoscopic Surgery
- Snoring & Sleep Disorders
- Hearing Aids
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Surgery For Deviated Nasal Septum
- Hearing Aid
- Voice Box Related Diseases
- Ear Infection
- Balance Disorders
- Sense of Smell, and Nasal Respiration
- MBBS From R G KAR Medical College,Kolkata-1998
- DORL From BallaBhai Nanavati Hospital,Mumbai-2004- 2006
- DNB From University Of Mumbai-2007
- Member of Delhi AOI
- Mrermber of Indian Medical council
Awards and Honours:
- Two times got best dissection award at temporal bone dissection course.
- Participated in temporal bone dissection courses,held in Mumbai.dissected more than 100 temporal bones
- Attended ISOCON workshop in Mumbai
- Phonocon at PRINCE ALY KHAN HOSPITAL,Mumbai.
- Skull base surgery workshop at BALABHAI NANAVATI HOSPITAL,Mumbai
- Endoscopic sinus surgery at KEM HOSPITAL,Mumbai.