Dr. Sumit Anand practices at Synergy Physiotherapy & Nursing Home in Ardee City, Gurgaon, UPHI - The Wellness & Surgical Centre in Gurgaon Sector 43, Gurgaon and Orthocure Clinics - Orthopedic & Physiotherapy Center in DLF Phase V, Gurgaon.
He completed MBBS from Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Hospital, Mumbai in 2010.
He is a member of Delhi Orthopedic Association, Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons and International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Knee Arthroplasty fellowship at Englewood Hospital, New Jersey
- Hip Arthroplasty Fellowship at University Hospital Carl Gustav, Dresden
- Revision Arthroplasty Fellowship at Sculthess Klinik, Zurich
- Grant Medical College and Sir J.J. Group of Hospitals, Aug 2004 - Feb 2010
M.B. B.S. (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, May 2011- May2014
MS (Master of Surgery) in Orthopaedics ,Delhi University
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi 2014 to 2017
Research Officer (Arthroplasty)
- Certification in ‘Writing in Medical Sciences’ by Stanford University May 2020
- Advisory Board, Virtual Surgery Intelligence (apoQlar)
- Co-organising Secretary AIIMS Arthroplasty Update
- Co-ordinator AIIMS Cadaver Course
- Life Member DOA,IOA,IAA,ISKSAA,SICOT
Awards and Honours: