DR. SUSHANT VERMA
MBBS, MS Surgery (MAMC & LNJP Hospital)
DNB Surgery, MCLS LAPAROSCOPY
Consultant- Laparoscopy & General Surgery
Dr. Suhant Verma is a Laparoscopy & general surgeon in Primus Hospital. he completed MS Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical Collage, Delhi & worked at LNJP Hospital for 6 years. he has a good experience both general & laparoscopic surgeries. he has a experience of handling Truma cases. he Performed good number of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Lap Ventral and Inguinal Hernias, Lap appendectomy and other surgeries.
Surgeries Performed :
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Star Surgery
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Offer Date
- Stapler Hemorrhoid Surgery
- Fissure, Fistula, Pilonidal Sinus Surgery
- Breast Lump / Tumor Surgery
- Emergency Surgery For Trauma
Senior Residency from MAMC & LNJP HOSPITAL (May 2013-May 2016). Have done good number of general and laparoscopic procedures including laporotomies, appendectomy, hernia repair, cholecystectomy, nephrectomy, varicose vein surgery and various other procedures.
Good experience in trauma surgeries. Posted for 6 months at SUSHRUTA TRAUMA CENTRE which is a high volume centre catering exclusively to trauma patients.
Updated Log Book of all procedures.
- MBBS- From UCMS & GTB hospital, Delhi. Silver medallist in Ophthalmology. Passed in 1st attempt
- MS- From MAMC & LNJP hospital,
- DNB- From National Board of Examinations 2013.
- MCLS- Degree course in Laparoscopy. From MAMC IN 2014.
Conferences and Workshops Attended :
- Early vs Delayed Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Acute Cholecystitis : A Prospective Randomized Trial. ISRN Minimally Invasive Surgery Volune 2013
- Perforation Peritonitis and the Developing World. ISRN Surgery Volume 2014
- Intestinal Obstruction and the Developing World. Clinical Communiques and Medical Education. January-June 2014, Vol.2, Issue 1
- Colonoscopy and Lower Gastrointestinal Bleed: Findings in 200 cases in a developing country. Clinical Communiques and Medical Education. January-June 2014, Vol.2, Issue 1
- Gall Bladder Cancer Masquerading as Anterior Abdominal Wall Abscess. JPMS. October-December 2014, Vol.4, Issue 4
- 1st Annual Conference of SELSICON 2010
- Annual Conference of ASI, SURGICON 2011
- Annual Conference of ASI, SURGICON 2010
- 5TH National Conference of SELSI 2012
- Annual Conference of ASI, SURGICON 2012
- 3RD Biennial International Conference, ENDOLAP 2014
- Institute of Minimal Access, Metabolic and Bariatric surgery, Sir Gangaram Hospital. ROBOSURGE 2015
- Hardworking, sincerity and versatility.
- Strive for perfection and patient satisfaction.