Dr. YPS Rana is a young and dynamic Urologist practicing in New Delhi and the National Capital Region (NCR). His areas of specialization include endourology, uro-oncology, kidney transplantation, infertility and laparoscopic urology. He is attached to the Primus Super specialty Hospital as an Associate Consultant for Urology and Renal Transplantation and is also a member of the Delhi UrologyTransplantation-Infertility Team. He is also on call at the Geetha Medical Centre, located at Connaught Place.
Dr. Rana received his initial medical education from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh, and pursued his Masters in General Surgery from RNT Medical College, Udaipur. He further went on to obtain the DNB Urology super specialty title through the Army Hospital Research and Referral (R&R), New Delhi, in 2012. He was awarded a gold medal by the National Board of Examinations for his performance in the DNB exam. Dr. Rana has received other recognition for his academic excellence, including the CBSE National Recognition Award for scoring 100% in Science at the CBSE Board Examination. He also won a Gold Medal at ASICON 2007 and received the prestigious USI Travel Fellowship to AUA 2010 held in Washington DC, during the DNB program.
- Uro Oncology
- Kidney Transplant
- Laparoscopic Urology
Awards & Achievements:
- M.B.B.S from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh. 2004.
- MS (General Surgery) from RNT Medical College, Udaipur. 2005-08.
- DNB (Urology) from Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi. 2009-12.
- Gold Medal Award for Paper Presentation from Association of Surgeons of India.
- Gold Medal Award from National Board of Examinations for DNB, (2012).
- Associate member of Urological society of India.
- American urology association.