Dr. Ajeet Jain is an experienced Cardiologist. He has many complex surgeries successfully in his 28 years of journey as a Cardiologist. He has done his M.Ch. in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery and was awarded the 1st position in the entrance examination. He has been awarded the ‘International Medical excellence Award’ for – First ever camp level-open heart surgery at Ajmer-Rajasthan. Awarded by Government of Rajasthan: “Dakashta Praman Patra”in year 1992-93 for work at the time of riots in the month of December – 1992 at Jaipur.
- Vascular Surgeries
- Vascular intervention
- Endovascular intervention
- MS, MCh, FISC, FAPVS, FIEIS
- MBBS : University of Rajasthan
- MS : University of Rajasthan
- M.Ch : University of Rajasthan
- Indian Association cardiovascular & thoracic surgery (Delhi chapter) .
- Indian society of cardiology.
- Indian collage of cardiology.
- Cardiology society of India .
- Asia pacific vascular Intervention society.
- Indo-European Intervention council .
- Jaipur Medical association.
Awards and Honours:
- Indian Society of Cardiology.
- Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Society.
- Indo – European Intervention Council.
- Dissertation submitted to University of Rajasthan on Epidemiological.
- Histopathological & Clinical Survey of Cervical Lyphadenopathy.
- Papers accepted/ Published (Index-Journals).
- Histapathological survey of Cervical Lymphadenopathy.
- Clinical Study of Cervical Lymphadenopathy.
- Post operative acute renal shutdown (A case Report).
- Diagnosis of Malaria by detection of plasmodium.
- Falciparum HRP-2 antigen with a rapid dipstick antigen capture assa.